Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Week Later

What a week since Addy "lost" weight. We spent the holiday weekend feeding her bottles with a little formula powder every two hours and giving her Zantac twice a day. When we went back to the doctor on Tuesday, she had gained over a pound. We wonder if the doctor's scale is a little off....

After the doctor on Tuesday, we went to visit daddy at work for lunch. We went to the cafeteria and met a few of daddy's work friends. Then on Wednesday, we went to visit mommy's doctor, the first person to hold Addy :) She checked me out and gave me the A-Ok on everything.

Today we've been dealing with a little constipation. Addy hasn't pooped since Monday night, so I called the doctor to see what we should do. She suggested a warm bath with a belly massage and to put her on her belly and do bicycle legs. She was awake, so I decided to try that right away. We did that for about 5 minutes then I sat her on my legs to play. Soon, I felt something warm going down my stomach, and she had a poop explosion coming out one side of her diaper! We both had to change clothes and clean up, but at least it worked, and in less than 10 minutes!!

We are finishing up getting ready for this weekend-we are excited to see everyone for baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment