Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hmmmm

So I take back my last entry-Addy is not always a happy baby. I haven't posted since Sunday, because we have been busy trying to keep the baby happy. Sunday night, it took about 2 1/2 hrs to get her to sleep, so, um, that was fun.

Monday she was still pretty upset off and on, but slept quite a bit, so that was nice. Yesterday, I think I figured out how to get her to sleep, its just a little frustrating because instead of whining, she goes from happy to screaming in 1.5 seconds, nothing in between. But I think she's doing better now, since I've figured out a way which usually gets her to sleep within a few minutes. Keeping her asleep is now the challenge, especially when the dog thinks it his turn to be noisy.

On the positive side, she is starting to smile, especially after she had a really good nap, or when daddy comes home from work. Today we are going to attempt a shopping trip to Target-hopefully all goes well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment