Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great first Mother's day on Sunday! First Josh made me breakfast-delicious! Then we had our first trip to church as a family. Addy did pretty well. She made a little noise during the 2nd reading, but other than that was pretty quiet and slept the whole time. Then we stopped at Panera for an after-church snack. We relaxed most of the rest of the day, though I wanted more of a nap than Addy would let me have!

Yesterday we had our first shopping adventure, just Addy and I. She started off pretty upset when we got in the car, but once we got onto the highway she fell asleep. We got halfway through Bed bath and beyond and she started screaming. Nothing calmed her down until I got her out of the carseat, so that's how we finished our shopping there. She fell asleep as soon as I took her out, so we decided to try our 2nd store. She was great through that store. Then I thought I'd try one last stop at Walgreens. Again, she made it about halfway through, and then got pretty upset again, but we were almost done, so we finished up and went home.

She's definitely getting crankier than she used to be. I don't think she knows what she wants, so we just experiment until she falls asleep. At least she can go to sleep during storms, or last night would have been REALLY bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment