Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last Day...



Well, today was Addy's last day of being less than a year old! If only she could realize how exciting it is to have a birthday, especially her first one :) Today we ran a few errands-a stop at Goodwill and the bank and Target. Then we went and registered Addy for school! She's such a big girl, going to school in the fall. The office lady even recognized Addy; she had been one of Addy's babysitters for one of our church meetings. She knew Addy's smiley face. I couldn't tell if Addy recognized her or not.

After dinner, we went for a walk in the chilly weather while daddy went to the annual homeowners association meeting. There was a lot of interesting stuff talked about, and we learned what a lot of the construction going on in the neighborhood was for. Also, I took a PCAT practice test to check on my skills before I start studying....wow, I've forgotten alot in 5 years... I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few months :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment