Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside!


Monday, Addy and I ventured out in the freezing cold. The real temp was in the single digits, so we only went to 2 stores, real quick. I carried Addy into the first store, but she got mad when I tried to wrap a blanket around her. So I took it off, and she got mad when the wind started to blow. So we just went quickly ;) The rest of the day was pretty normal. I attempted to skip her medicine in the afternoon, to see if she still needed it. Then the night...wow...she was up crying for 2 hours after she went to bed.

Tuesday, Addy and I went to the mall, at 11. Who would have thought it would be so busy?! Then we went to my old work to drop off a few things and visit. Then we skyped with grandma and grandpa Badenhop until daddy got home. I gave Addy her medicine, as usual, and she went to bed like normal, so we figured we were all set.


Yesterday, we got Addy's second flu shot and went out to lunch with daddy. Then we went to Sam's Club, which, as every other store we've been to, was very busy. Then we spent another hour trying to get her to go to sleep after we put her in bed.

Today, we went to the grocery store, and then over to the mall and Baby's R Us. We have all our Christmas presents bought!!! Yippee!! Last night we started to get freezing rain. This morning, I realized how much I don't like our driveway. Addy and I ended up sideways on it, with the trunk of the car almost into the mailbox. So during her naps, I spent most of the time scraping ice and putting down salt. Not what I was planning, that's for sure! Tonight, Addy was up for a little under an hour again. Hopefully this is just a phase...uggh. But I hope that explains why I haven't had a chance to write much this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment