Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmastime!




Yesterday, Addy and I went to the grocery store. She has decided that she can't even sit in her car seat for her favorite store anymore. It sure is hard to steer a cart one-handed! In the evening, I went to Advent by Candlelight at church. There were over 200 ladies in the fellowship hall for dessert, a speaker and singing Christmas Carols. It was pretty good, a little strange for me though, because I was sitting at a table with a bunch of people who were all related!


Today, Addy was a really good baby. She was in a good mood most of the day, and she was the most talkative that I've seen her. That's how I was able to snap this picture today, clearly showing her 2 little teeth! She looks mad, but that's how she talks :) We did a little shopping, which of course, I had to take her out of her seat again. We did a lot of cleaning today too, and we have almost finished putting up all the Christmas decorations, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment