Sunday, December 19, 2010

Milk and Cookies


I found a belt for my pants....

Yesterday, Addy and I relaxed and played games during the day. Then in the afternoon, we went to her GI doctor. She is 15 lbs, 4 oz, perfect for a "dainty girl" as the doctor called her. She said she is doing great. We can try to take her off her medicine again in 2 months, and as long as she is fine without it by a year old, we don't need to go back anymore. Yea! After the doctors appt, we hung out with daddy, and then I went to my Bunco Christmas party. We had a rob your neighbor gift exchange, and then had a cookie exchange. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the neighbor girls :) And Josh was really excited when I brought home all my goodies!

For your Harry Potter watching pleasure, magical Addy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-G2fsPP2Y

Today, Addy and I celebrated her 8 mo. birthday. Ok, not really...Josh worked from home today, so Addy got to play with both of us on and off all day. We went to Lowe's and got a snow saucer, for someday when we have enough snow to use it. Other than that, we did a lot of laundry and baking. Addy even helped a little with both, in that she played by herself in the room with me while I did some laundry and some of the baking. She wasn't in the mood to nap today-all of her naps were shorter than an hour. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment