Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Readjusting


Here was Addy, trying on clothes before our big vacation!

Monday was definitely a readjusting to being home day. Addy slept a lot, and was a little cranky when she wasn't sleeping. Mostly, we just worked on doing very large loads of laundry!

Yesterday, Addy was on the same schedule she was on Monday...could this be the start of a real schedule?? We'll see... Addy and I went to the grocery store in the morning, and bought a lot of fresh fruits and veggies - we did a very good job of buying good for us stuff, since Josh and I really need to get back on our diets. Last week was a bit of a setback, but hey, that's what vacation is for :) I also got one of the bushes in the front yard trimmed down. It is about half the size it was before, meaning I cut off all of the green leaves. It looks very bare, but there is light coming into the living room, which is awesome. We need all the sunlight we can get to warm up the house, since its so much cooler than when we left! We haven't made it out of the 60s yet...

Today, Addy and I woke up about an hour late, which did mix up our schedule a bit, but hopefully it just set it back, and didn't really screw it up. So far, so good :) Today we went shopping for a birthday gift for a party on Saturday. Then we took Toby for a walk, had a dance party to Jordan's song, and made wonderful hamburgers for dinner.

The funny story of today (as depicted by the picture above): I know babies eat, I know babies poop. I didn't realize they did it at the same time ;) If it were me, I think I would have lost my appetite from the smell!!! Addy didn't seem to mind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment