Thursday, November 18, 2010

So Pretty!


Sneak peek of Addy's Christmas dress!

Today, daddy left super early to head to Columbia for the day. Addy and I ran a few errands and went to the grocery store. The grocery store we went to had "Coupon Thursday" today. If you spend $50, you get $10 off your order. Needless to say, it was PACKED. You would have thought that it was Christmas Eve, but it was 11am on a Thursday, a full week before Thanksgiving. Other than that, it was a pretty normal day. Here is a funny story though: We stopped in the Target parking lot to have a bottle this morning. Addy and I just sat in the car to stay warm, then I buckled her into her seat. I tried to open the door, when I remembered that a few weeks ago, someone accidentally set the child lock on the back door, and we never figured out how to undo it. So....I climbed over the car seat and out the other side. I fixed the child lock on the door right then. Hopefully that never happens again!

Interesting Note: Most people have dogs that bark when the doorbell rings. We have a doorbell that rings when the dog barks, which makes him bark more. It's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment