Monday, November 22, 2010

Out to Lunch!


Addy in her first Jingle Bell Run!

Today was a busy day. Addy tried to wake up really early, but I kept putting in her snooze button (pacifier) to get her to sleep a little longer. After breakfast and naps, we went to my old work to visit everyone. After that, we went out to JJ Twigs, a delicious pizza place with two good friends from work. There's been a lot of turnover at the company, which pretty much shows nothing's changed! After that, we ran a few errands on that side of town, and then came home. I've been doing laundry and dishes and cleaning the house since. And we finally had a 20 min thunderstorm with this magical thing called rain! Finally, I didn't have to water this evening-soooo excited.

I also want to mention--I wish I could have been on one of Oprah's Favorite Things shows!!! I'm so sad they are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment